Tuesday, February 7

Classic Nautical Chic

I love that fashion has been having a nautical moment for a while now! Red, white, blue and anything with classic stripes has been in vogue for quite a few seasons and there's no sign of it going anywhere just yet!

I popped into Forever New a few days ago after a long clothes shopping hiatus and literally could have taken half the shop home with me!! Racks of perfect tan leather bags and belts with shiny hardware, stripey little ballet flats, slim line navy blazers with brass buttons, red and blue striped tops and belted dresses, turquoise jewellery and  chunky gold bracelets...it was like shopping heaven! I looked at my husband with a twinkle in my eye and told him that a full on shopping spree is going to be happening there very soon! ;)

In the mean time I'm having to satisfy myself with some nautical-inspired fashion images, it's so chic and works for any season, take a look at my current favourites...


Weekend chic - cute bag, cute hat, cute dress!

I love wearing fitting tanks with high waisted skirts, very flattering on an hourglass figure!

Love the stripes with the quilted Chanel bag...

Slouchy, nautical scarf, love!!

This would make quite a good camera bag...hmmm...

Atlantic Pacific rocks the red stripe, love her hat!

Polka dots in navy and white add sweetness...



Love these jewel toned bags, what a great touch they'd bring to a simple outfit!

Ladylike and oh so chic...

I think I need this iPhone cover...

Muted stripes glammed up with sequins and a tan Chanel bag...



Over sized seaside inspired jewellery is still popular for Spring...

Oh Louis, how I love thee! From the new Spring Collection...

Red, white and tan can be just as classic as blue and white...

How to work some new season yellow into your stripes! 
I love the lightweight trench coat too...

Are you enjoying fashion's nautical moment or are you ready for something new?? I'm kind of hoping it'll be around for another few seasons, I really can't get enough of this classic style!

xo K

Images via Tumblr and Atlantic Pacific

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...