Sunday, March 11

Blog Awards and Thank You's

Hi girls, just popping in quickly to share a few fun things that have happened here lately that I'm so excited about!

The first (and long overdue) is to say a big thank you to Jessica of the lovely blog Lessons in Life and Love for sending me the Versatile Blogger Award, thank you so much Jess, I really appreciate it and I would love for you guys to go and check out her blog and say hello if you get the chance! :)

I'd also love to pass this award on to some of my favourite bloggers, so when I get a moment I will be doing just that!
The second fun piece of news is that the other day the Editor of the website and blog Be In Style (part of Become.com's blogging network) sent me an Editor's Choice Award for Coral and Coast's content and design which is pretty cool, thanks so much guys, you made my day!!

My final piece of news that I'm bouncing up and down about is that I'm going to be hosting a really fun GIVEAWAY here in the next couple of weeks so keep your eyes peeled for that, it's one I think you'll really enjoy!

Lots of great stuff happening here and I'm so happy to have you all as reader's and being a part of it. I appreciate you visits, your comments and your support so much, there are no girls like blogging girls, it really is the best community to be a part of!  
Thanks so much to all of you and have a wonderful Sunday!!   
xo K

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...