Friday, April 27

My Family Photoshoot Debut

Woohoo! The day is finally here and I can show you the results of my first family photo session!!

I'm so happy with how it all went despite a little technical malfunction (thanks to my flash dying on me!) but it didn't make too much difference because we had great late afternoon light to work with and my hubby was on standby holding a big reflector!

I was initially a little concerned about how their sweet baby would handle having his photo taken for an hour and a half but he was a real trooper! He smiled and laughed the whole way through and was a complete pleasure and obviously he's gorgeous to boot! I adore his big brown eyes and those eyelashes, my goodness!!

I won't keep you waiting any longer, here is the amazing family I was lucky enough to photograph...their joy at just being together as a family was so beautiful to watch and I hope I've captured some moments that they will cherish for a long time to come. I so enjoyed telling their story as a new unit of three...
















Such a beautiful family! They were naturals in front of the camera, an absolute dream for a newbie like me! :)

So what do you girls think? Do you have any favourites?? It's so hard for me to pick one, I loved every single minute of this shoot!

I do especially love all the ones we did outside the old weatherboard house with the cute park bench, such a great spot for photo's and the light was amazing and that little guy looks so sweet sitting up there all on his own!

I also loved that they brought along a little rugby ball (in the second to last set of photos) that baby is supporting our national obsession sport at such a young age haha, loved it!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone, I'm feeling so blessed that I got to photograph this family and hopefully many more to come in the future!

Talk soon...

xo K

Linking up to:
At the Picket Fence

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...