Monday, April 30

A Vintage Autumn

Hi girls, I hope your week's started off well! Unfortunately for me I spent the weekend feeling quite under the weather but I'm starting to feel better today and I know I've probably been pushing myself too hard, so my fault really, I'll have to try and prioritise sleep over all the other things I'd rather be doing!

So, today while I was trying to keep myself occupied at home all alone (well, the fur babies were there but they're not the best conversationalists!) I thought why not show you a few of the cute vintage finds I picked up the other week and play stylist/photographer at the same time! Yeah!

For a little background, last Saturday a friend and I went out vintage shopping to look for some photo shoot props, she is the queen of that kind of shopping so with her expert help I found SO MUCH good stuff. I got some really great items including a vintage trunk for $7 and the simple baskets below are two of my favourites.

They're just so versatile and will look really sweet for family/child photo sessions and I can even get some use out of them around the house, at $1 each it was an easy decision to bring them home...



The white cable knit throw is something new I picked up at Bed, Bath & Beyond for future sessions and I love it, I might have to buy one for myself! And then I just threw the apples in because they feel very Autumn-y to me, I'm loving the warmth of the deep red, I'm usually a real neutrals girl but with the grey skies we had today things needed warming up!

So, here's to a warm and cosy vintage Autumn...












Those long black boots are my go-to winter footwear and I was definitely loving them for this impromptu Autumn shoot, it all felt a little bit country here today!

How was everyone's weekend? Was anyone else playing stylist or photographing pretty things around the house? It's a sickness I tell ya, so much fun and I know you girls understand! ;)

Talk soon...

xo K

Linking up to:
Coastal Charm
Between Naps on the Porch
Faded Charm Cottage
Savvy Southern Style
Project Alicia
The Shabby Creek Cottage
Brambleberry Cottage
The Charm of Home
At the Picket Fence

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...