Monday, September 3

The Inspirational Benjamin Dhong

Happy Monday I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! The rain has set in here again but I'm sure it won't be long before the blue skies are back.

Today I have a beautiful home to share with you all and it was introduced to me by none other than the fabulous designer himself, Mr Benjamin Dhong!

It was a complete honour to have him e-mail me the other week with some great images from his latest project, which currently features in the latest American Home Beautiful magazine. He is my favourite designer and I know his work has really resonated with a lot of my readers too so I'm so pleased to share his work with you again.

This latest project in his own words is "his best work ever" and he is rightly proud of what he and his team have achieved. This project is fresh, dramatic and unexpected while maintaining such elegance and Benjamin's trademark incredible use of colour and texture.

Ben told me that his client thought he wanted an ultra modern home but after consulting with Ben (who took note of his classic style, bespoke suits and Aston Martin in the garage) he decided this dramatic and elegant home would be much more suited to his style! 

The end result certainly has that Benjamin Wow factor, take a look...














Such a stunning home, I can't wait to see what Ben's next project will be! 

For more of Ben's work check out his gorgeous website here and if you go to the blogs page on his site you will even see a link to Coral and Coast and my last post on Ben's work, such an honour.

Have a wonderful week!

xo K

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...