Monday, December 24

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!! I just wanted to stop by and wish you all a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year. I unfortunately don't have much time for blogging nowadays with work and my own business but just wanted to acknowledge everyone who has supported me during this exciting year!
 
 
This festive season has been so different from last year's I barely had time to get the Christmas tree up let alone decorate and bake! But I have managed to get the Christmas shopping done and wrapped and deliver all my pre-Christmas photography clients their finished photo's - phew, I was cutting it fine but I'm glad they are all on their way and will arrive before the 25th! I hope my lovely families have a magical Christmas, I have just adored meeting them all!
 
A favourite recent session :)
These past three months in business have taught me a lot...how much I value my own family time and therefore how many clients I want to take on each month, what kinds of sessions I like best, what has worked and what hasn't...I will be preparing for my 2013 year in business over the break and look forward to another great year. Happy families, glowing expectant mother's, tiny newborn babes...just precious!
 
 
 I have been living and breathing my business but outside of that we do have a cute new addition to the family! My parent's have a sweet little Sheltie puppy they named Cooper, he is much bigger than this now but is such a nice addition to the family. We are looking forward to spending Christmas Day with him and my family, I'm sure he'll be ripping madly into all the wrapping paper, he is a wild child! ;)
 
 
 So that's just a little update from me, I hope you are all well and enjoying the festive season, sending lots of love and warm wishes to all corners of the globe for a happy and peaceful Christmas and I'll make sure I pop in again in the New Year!
 
xo K
 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...